Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Dec. 11, 2023
- SEO Memorial Service: A Fond Farewell to Things That Don’t Matter Anymore – Content Marketing Institute
- Wait..what? This webinar title certainly caught our attention. The free, 30-minute session will be held Thursday, Dec. 14. See you there.
- How Storytelling in Public Relations Can Elevate Your Brand – AllBusiness.com
- Whether it’s your history, your approach or your products, find an angle that will make your brand stand out
- 6 ways to use generative AI for your marketing – Martech
- Consider capabilities, use cases and ethics as you integrate generative AI into your marketing strategy
- Why DE&I and ROI are inextricably linked for brands, now and into the future – Ad Age
- De-emphasizing diversity, equity and inclusion may be shortsighted and fiscally irresponsible
- Majority of Leaders in Marketing & Communications Cover Both Roles | MarTech Cube
- New Muck Rack survey previews priorities, concerns, metrics and budgets for 2024