Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Sept. 18, 2023
- Why Wikipedia is so imperative for public relations – PR Daily
- Wikipedia holds immense influence in shaping public perception. PR professionals should follow strict guidelines to avoid conflicts of interest when building and maintaining Wikipedia entries for clients.
- The Power and Purpose of AI in Media Relations| PRSA
- Generative AI should supplement, not replace, your research for accurate and ethical media relations.
- 8 Steps to Fire-Up Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic] – Social Media Today
- Influencer marketing can boost brand awareness and virality. SEMRush offers an 8-step checklist to help marketers succeed.
- 6 generative AI tools to consider for marketing and sales|–TechTarget
- Want to automate? Notable tools include Jasper, Einstein GPT, Rapidely, Manychat and Flick, each with unique features and pricing structures.
- The 5 Pitfalls of Marketing Automation – CMSWire
- AI and automation technologies have the potential to increase productivity, streamline tasks and improve efficiency in marketing. But they also raise concerns.