Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Nov. 13, 2023
- Brand Positioning: The Ultimate Guide – Qualtrics
- Thanks to Everybody Writes author and content marketing queen Ann Handley for pointing us to this useful post from Qualtrics, a survey and reporting software company.
- Five lesser-known marketing strategies to consider — in 200 words or less – Media Update
- Are these methods in your marketing toolkit? They should be.
- A futurist’s guide to the communications of tomorrow, PR Daily
- A look at the concept of “strategic foresight” where communicators prepare for multiple eventualities and give themselves the ability to properly react down the road.
- How to Get More Followers on Instagram? – Modern Diplomacy
- Try these nine strategies to establish a meaningful, loyal community around your brand.
- How to Plan and Market Your Self-Storage Facility Launch – Inside Self Storage
- Save this simple but effective template to use for any brick-and-mortar event promotion.
- Marketing isn’t selling – Nursery Management
- Inspire, educate and motivate customers to feel, to think and to do something. The result? Sales will follow a company that customers want to do business with.