Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Oct. 16, 2023
- How to Develop a Successful Content Marketing Strategy – ReadWrite
- A content marketing strategy can help you attract more readers who turn into leads and customers. The strategy should include setting goals, identifying your target audience, creating a content plan and measuring results.
- Harness the Power of Strategic Creativity for More Effective Marketing | Inc.com
- Strategic creativity is a powerful tool for inspiring innovation and transformative marketing campaigns. A great idea presents a well-formulated plan that spurs growth, change, advancement, adaptation or new insight.
- Employee Communicators ‘at Crossroads’ over AI | PRSA
- Employee communicators are hesitant to embrace AI due to skepticism about its accuracy, security, affordability and fear of job loss. However, they believe that AI can save time on mundane tasks, generate ideas and content, and deliver value.
- The 5 Biggest Unresolved Issues Surrounding The Use Of AI In Marketing | The Drum
- The use of AI in marketing presents several unresolved issues: transparency, accuracy, bias, privacy, intellectual property, and human labor displacement. Addressing these concerns can help companies maintain a positive image and reputation.