Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of August 14, 2023
- What Happened When 15 of Twitter’s Top Celebrities Joined Threads – The New York Times
- The new social app Threads, from Meta, gained 100 million downloads in less than a week, but its staying power is uncertain.
- From campaigns to conversations: The future of email marketing – Martech
- With automation and segmentation, businesses can send tailored emails that resonate with individual customer’s interests and needs.
- 3 Approaches to Gather Data for Marketing Success – BOSS
- Make informed marketing decisions using data from online surveys, web analytics, social media interactions and corporate events.
- Can AI-Generated Content Hurt Your Search Ranking? [Insights from HubSpot, Litmus, Casted & 500+ Marketers] – Hubspot
- Using AI to create content doesn’t affect search rankings – yet. But content quality remains crucial. Combining AI with human expertise is essential for search engine rankings success.
- Harvard Business School A.I. guru on why every Main Street shop should start using ChatGPT – CNBC
- For small businesses, AI tools can streamline and scale operations.