Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of August 28, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know to Create an Instagram Business Account – Architectural Digest
- A free business Instagram account allows you to create a digital portfolio and client search engine. What’s more, a business account offers metrics tracking, advertising capabilities, scheduled posting, contact information display and e-commerce options.
- TweetDeck, renamed X Pro, now requires a subscription – CNBC
- TweetDeck, no longer free, has been renamed X Pro and now costs $84 per year. Subscribers to X Premium gain access to X Pro and other features including a blue checkmark, prioritized rankings in replies and search, longer posts and fewer ads.
- Best WordPress Marketing Plugins for 2023 – ReadWrite
- Eight great plugins that promote marketing growth through analytics, SEO, forms, push notifications, social feeds, contests and landing pages.
- Decoding the Future: 50 AI Statistics Highlighting Marketing’s Transformation In 2023 | HackerNoon
- With AI’s growing role, the future of marketing is changing, but questions about its impact on innovation and content authenticity remain.
- What Brands Need to Know as They Bring AI into Their Operations – The Fashion Law
- Contracts play a pivotal role in AI adoption and dispute prevention. Brands embracing AI should conduct due diligence, negotiate contracts with experts, and address intellectual property issues.