Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Sept. 25, 2023
- Sharing Press Releases on LinkedIn | Business Wire
- Promoting your press releases and media coverage on social platforms helps enhance visibility, reach a broader audience, and boost credibility.
- 5 Key Things You Need Before Launching a PR Campaign | Entrepreneur
- Before you launch your product, you must have high-quality photos, robust “About” and “Press Room” website pages, as well as credible spokespeople.
- Successful business authors share tips for using AI in writing – PR Daily
- Successful business authors provide tips on using AI for drafting, research and improving productivity in writing tasks.
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT? – Marketing Profs
Google penalizes AI-generated content for ranking manipulation, highlighting trust issues. Legal scrutiny and caution are advised for B2B PR and marketers.
- How the public defines ‘influencer’ and more insights for marketers – PR Daily
- Contrary to expectations, influencers are perceived–not just brand promoters–but as creators who share ideas, advice and entertaining content.