Have questions about PR? Sign up for a PR Coaching Call.
I get asked these types of PR questions routinely. Do you have a similar question?
- Why do I need PR? Our marketing dept. already has a social media program in place and we have a company blog.
- I’ve reached out to a few reporters. Why aren’t they getting back to me?
- Why hasn’t my company been getting much press coverage?
- Do we still need to write a press release and distribute it on a wire service? Does a blog post replace a press release?
- How do we get more of our management team’s blogs and articles placed in the business press?
- We’ve been asked to pay for coverage in a publication–should we say yes?
- We have a big trade show coming up soon and management wants publicity. How do we generate press coverage?
- How do we write more compelling content for our blog? We want to build up our SEO and domain authority.
- We aren’t getting much engagement on our social media channels. How do we improve that?
- What should I budget monthly if I hire a PR agency? Or should I consider a PR freelancer?
In this 1-hour coaching phone call, we’ll go through your questions, break down the facts from the fiction, and discuss PR strategy for your business.
Choose the type of PR Coaching call will best meet your needs:
- Introductory PR overview. What is newsworthy?
- Planning for a news announcement and arranging press interviews
- Building thought leadership by writing content and articles
- Creating content that customers engage with on social media
- Tackling a specific scenario
Let’s talk. Choose a time that works for you.