The Content Marketing Institute recently had an article about how to prepare your presentations to upload onto SlideShare. Roger C. Parker wrote a to-do check list (download it here) to help you use SlideShare better.
Parker prepared a checklist of 22 items to review before uploading your presentation. Here are a few of those points:
- Are slide titles and text consistently placed and aligned?
- Does your presentation title appear at the top of each page?
- Did you add your firm’s name, URL and contact info at the bottom of each page of your handouts?
- Did you convert presentation files to Adobe Acrobat to preserve text formatting?
- Did you check each link after uploading to make sure they work?
- Did you create Notes pages to rehearse your narration and improve SEO results?
- Did you create links between SlideShare and social media sites like LinkedIn and Twitter?
If you want to learn more, check out The Marketer’s Guide to SlideShare by Todd Wheatlan.