Top of Mind is our weekly, hand-curated selection of must-read articles on marketing, PR, social media, and content for tech. These are the articles that we are reading and reacting to this week. Expert PR advice is all about preparation and knowledge. Hope these articles add to your ongoing education and marketing and communications toolkit.
Top of Mind: Must-Reads for the Week of Oct. 9, 2023
- How do you measure the success of PR? | Marketing Mag
- Key considerations include strategic planning, setting KPIs, understanding the target audience, evaluating quality over quantity, integrating PR into a comprehensive communications strategy and reporting results transparently.
- Face the Digital Age of AI in PR and Avoid Pitfalls: Five Ways to Prepare – Marketing Profs
- To combat disinformation, stay informed about AI, employ vigilant media monitoring, collaborate with fact-checkers, safeguard client data and prioritize transparency and truthfulness.
- Can AI be the Catalyst for Unified PR and Marketing? – PR News
- AI is blurring the lines between PR and marketing, offering integrated opportunities. Shared analytics, AI-driven empathy, and unified dashboards enable collaboration and efficiency in shaping effective storytelling strategies.
- PR and Marketing: No Longer an Either/Or – PR News
- Marketing and PR teams share a common goal: effective storytelling. Both disciplines must collaborate, focus on audience insights, use tools for research and initiate low-risk pilot projects to demonstrate value.
- 5 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Boost Their Visibility with Affiliate Marketing – Entrepreneur
- To increase online visibility, leverage diverse platforms, collaborate with content creators, utilize event marketing and outsource to affiliates.