PR Problem Solvers Q&A Blog Series
Question: What is the best PR tip you like to recommend?
Dear PR Tip:
For every piece of content you create or press release you write, find a way to repurpose that into 3 other pieces that can be published.
Repurpose your #PRcontent into at least 3 other pieces that can be published. Repurposing your PR content increases your PR outcomes. Click To Tweet
Turn that press release into:
- a blog post
- repurpose the info into a contributed article
- use it as the basis for a viewpoint opinion piece
- write a feature release
- turn that press release into a short video
- use the press release to create a unique pitch for your top reporter or influencer
- create a social media campaign with links to your supporting materials highlighted in the press release
- write a Q&A blog post of your company president or vice president of marketing talking about the announcement
- develop a speaking abstract for a top conference or show based on the news from your press release
By doing always repurposing your content, you are increasing your PR outcomes.
Send your PR, social media or content questions to email@example.com with the subject line: PR Problem Solvers. Check back often to see the answer to your question, as well as what others have asked.